Sunday 18 October 2015

Back to Study

Dear all,

I believe you are well and  pray that these remaining months of the year will usher new joy to you and your loved ones. The Summer break is definitely over and we will begin to study once again as we journey on this path(yes I was on a break although this got extended).


I do not take this opportunity for granted and always seek to write these notes with excellence.This sometimes delays some publications but hopefully as I continue to obey the promptings of the Spirit with diligence,there will be regular updates 


 I remember you in my prayers and  earnestly covet your prayers  that I would continue to bring the Word for the season  in  fresh  and practical ways and that the power in the Word will continue to break yokes and find fulfilment in our lives.




In his Service of Love,

Grace Tom-Lawyer

No comments: